Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

My iPad is disabled. It tells me to connect to iTunes, But

Customer Question

My iPad is disabled. It tells me to connect to iTunes, But no key pad pops up. So how can connect to iTunes?
Category: Email
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. You need to connect the iPad to your computer using its USB cable, and open iTunes from the computer. Then follow the steps found here ===> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled <=== Click Here =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====