Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I would like to speak to a tech - can you take or make phone

Customer Question

I would like to speak to a tech - can you take or make phone calls -(###) ###-####?
My new employer uses email through Go Daddy - All my email accounts are through Outlook. We set it so that Go Daddy email will go through Outlook - and I get a confirmed send and receive - but my emails from Go Daddy - don't show up in Outlook - why?
All my other emails in Outlook use POP and the Go Daddy uses IMAP - is this the cause? Can you help me?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought this was "instant" response. I have to leave for a meeting. Geeze -
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide Secure Remote Assistance which is an additional service. It will be better than a phone call since I can actually check your email issues and fix them while you watch your screen.Please let me know if you want this remote option by replying to me here.Best regards,Jess