Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer

I have no idea what my password ***** be and would like to

Customer Question

I have no idea what my password ***** be and would like to change it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Are you talking about your email address? If you are, let me know what's your email provider (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc) Thanks,John
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please go to <==== CLICK HERE Then click on "Forgot your password" and follow the prompts. If this does not work for any reason, please call 1-***-***-**** in order to verify your identity over the phone and reset your password. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====