James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My account has been hacked by client care experts

Customer Question

my account has been hacked by client care experts they changed my password ***** my account i tried to reset password ***** clicked forgot password ***** won't let me cliclik next so you can call me at home phone with code i do not have texting help i was with att support they were tring to fix they restared my laptop but client care breached my account help asap there in my account can you chage password ***** me i'll give you new password ***** i can reconnect with att tech live chat to get them out of my comuter my outlook email is***@******.*** you just sent me message security breach asking me if i changed email to client care exports i answer no i was hacked by them they changed my password ***** me please reset my password ***** need password ***** open up my laptop for att tech canyou please change it it won't let me i'll give you a new password ***** change it when attt tech fixs my laptop olease help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer?Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess