James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I had a hotmail account a frew years ago , i am trying to find

Customer Question

i had a hotmail account a frew years ago , i am trying to find my old account again,, my e.mail address was***@******.*** is it possable to use this e.mail address again
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Gary, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. When was the last time that you were able to access this old hotmail account?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess