Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

I just git a new computer with windows 10. how do I get MS

Customer Question

I just git a new computer with windows 10. how do I get MS Outlook to recognize my google .com account? (It does recognize my personal gmail account.) Thanks!
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please setup gmail on your Outlook by following the instructions in the link below. If you are not able to do that, please let me access your computer remotely, so that I can do that for you. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N