James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I lost my phone and can't remember what my outlook account

Customer Question

I lost my phone and can't remember what my outlook account is to get access to my photos what do I do
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is Mike. I'd like to try and assist you. You can recover your Outlook information by going to all Outlook accounts are managed by Microsoft which is accessed through Microsoft Live. If you go to the Live page you will be able to click on the option for "forgot my password" to help you recovery your login information.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the advice but I already knew that so you just took my money and didn't help at all I have tried that 6 times not it keeps telling me I don't have enough info to recover my account
In your initial description of the problem, you did not mention what steps you have already taken to try and recover your account. Therefore I could not assume that you had already attempted the method that I recommended to you. You can try calling Microsoft. 1(###) ###-####