Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I lost my password. My yahoo account was canceled and I want

Customer Question

I lost my password. My yahoo account was canceled and I want it back
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please reply at the box given know. Thank you
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Please go to, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password *****
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
phone support
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Please accept my phone call offer once.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Click this link: Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Please follow the steps provided.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need the telephone number that begins 6 and ends 65
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
As per our earlier conversation, you don't have this number and have never used this number. It seems that someone may have hacked into your Yahoo account and changed this recovery information. In this case, to prove your account ownership, I suggest you to fill out Yahoo recovery form and provide them your (Alternate)working email address as contact email address. Yahoo team will get back to on that email address. Please follow the steps given below: Click the link given below:Click MeUnder Topic- choose- Abuse and SpamUnder Sub-topic- choose-Got a message my account is deactivated .Click Email link under We're here to help! And fill out the details. Under Email address that you have access to *- Enter your Gmail ID which you're able to access now. Under detailed description, please tell them about the issue that you're not able to login. It asks to enter phone number that begins with 6 and ends with 65 and you don't have access to that. And create a request and then Yahoo team will get back to on your alternate email address. Yahoo do not provide any other mean to get back to their customer service. That is why we have to choose this option-Got a message my account is deactivated . If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.Thank you, ***** *****