James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I downloaded windows 10 last nite second time. I had

Customer Question

I downloaded windows 10 last nite for the second time. I had done it once and did not like it. I was having so much trouble with 7 I decided to go to 10. This morning I have over 1400 msgs in my inbox. I believe they are ones I have received before. I cannot delete email from my deleted nor my junk file except one at a time. HELP!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jim, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using an email program like the Mail app in Windows 10, to send and receive emails?Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer to access your emails?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess