James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I accidentally deleted all my e-mail. It is not in the recently

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted all my e-mail. It is not in the recently deleted e-mails folder. i cannot find it at all. Can I still retrieve 300+ missing e-mails?
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have had others look as well, and no one can locate the deleted e-mails. i did it on my phone. thank you
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that's it. thanks Pearl.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please for which email service this is for? eg: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard