James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am 83 years Old. I screwed up my password ***** access my***@******.***.

Customer Question

I am 83 years Old. I screwed up my password ***** access my***@******.***. I can not remember the answers to the questions asked to reset my password. Is there a phone number that I may speak to someone resolve my problem.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please reply at the box given know. Thank you
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Once you accept Live discussion via phone, your number will appear on my screen and I will be able to call you. Please accept this offer once. Thank you.