James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am trying to add another e-mail address to my AOL account.

Customer Question

I am trying to add another e-mail address to my AOL account. Why is it so difficult?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have no idea how to add the new address. Please tell me how to do it.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: that's all I need
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Use the following link: Sign in with your master Username and Password. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.Under Username Options, click Manage My Usernames. In the Add a Screen Name box, type the Username that you wish to add and then click Add. Follow the rest of the prompts to finish creating the username. Let me know how you make out.