James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I used evite event. now all the email coming to me has

Customer Question

I used evite for an event. now all the email coming to me has "evite" in the address bar instead of my name. How to get rid of this? macbook air with newest OS
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which email service and program you use for emailing please? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
not at this time. do not charge my account, something just came up and I cannot sit here now. I will come back later.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also, I do not want any remote connections to my computer. thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok