James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am missing 3 days of very important emails I sent and that

Customer Question

I am missing 3 days of very important emails I sent and that were sent to me. They have disappeared from my inbox and my sent items file. I am using a hotmail account. Please help me. Thank you. Sincerely, Rikki
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Rikki, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. I can help you recover those emails if they are still recoverable.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering those emails?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Additional service offer? What exactly does that mean?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for writing back. This additional service is called Secure Remote Assistance. Using our secure remote access tool, I can connect to your computer and recover your missing emails while you watch on your screen. Without the additional service, we can proceed this way -- I will just give you the procedures and you do it on your own.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I don't feel comfortable with that, nor do I agree to being charged the additional amount. I am not satisfied with this answer!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Rikki,I am sorry about the confusion. I have not given an answer yet -- I just gave you the options. If you want to continue with this chat mode (and not avail of the Secure Remote Assistance), please let me know so that I can send you the procedures that you can follow yourself.Thank you,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jess. I realize I do not want to invest any more money way opening my computer/emails and information up for all to see. I will take it in for some one I know to have a look and assist me. I also can see this way on line will continually cost me money. So I know I have not received an answer to my question as of yet but see where this is headed and would just like a refund. Thank you for your time. Have a nice evening.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
I understand. You can process your refund using this link: you for using our service.Best regards,Jess