Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I just got a samsung s7 and at&t set it up. It froze up and

Customer Question

I just got a samsung s7 and at&t set it up. It froze up and had to be factory reset. I do not remember correct log in / password ***** to get back into my phone. Pleasa help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.You can use your Samsung Find My Mobile service to reset the password.Sign in with your account and password. Then choose lock, then Samsung will ask you to create a new password.To use Samsung Find My Mobile service, you need:a Samsung account. The webpage requires you to log in with your Samsung account.enable Find My Mobile on your Samsung Galaxy S7or S7 edge. If you added a Samsung account on the Galaxy S6, by default, this is enabled.Please click here >https://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do