James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have had y pc go into recovery and have lost my email on

Customer Question

I have had y pc go into recovery and have lost my email on the bar at top of page, which I always opened my email. I have been with you for many yrs and I don;t remember when I set this accoun up or its password.I have gone thru the steps to change the password ***** it doesn't ring my mobile phone. when I look at recent calls there are 11 from you but I just don't get a ring tone for the call. I had my friend call me on that cell and it rang perfectly. So I am not sure why I can't get the call from you. It's imperative that i get a new password ***** all my banking and bills com to this address, plus I have recently had a stroke which leaves my memory in bad shape. I Also have made a yahoo email which you could have sent it to but I can't remember the password ***** that account either!Please help me I have been a loyal google user for many years, Please call me at my home number....9412352315 I am so frustrated HELP ME! Linda Bonaccorso
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please reply at the box given know. Thank you