James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

There Pearl, JA: What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

Hi there Pearl,
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: my friend has just had her Facebook hacked and she is trying to change her password ***** she was instructed by them to change it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok so she's trying to change her password *****
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: she's is really stressed out and she is now trying to log in to her hotmail and is attempting to change her password *****
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi there
My friend's Facebook has just been hacked and she has given them her a new password
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok what do you need
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
SO my friends FB account has been hacked and I've advised her to deactivate her Facebook account and to also change her email password
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link: Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
May I help you i the question and answer session step by step.