kanoko, Email Guru
Experience:  5+ years of email expertise

Difficulty with new password *****

Customer Question

difficulty with new password *****
Category: Email
Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.
I would be glad to help. Before I begin, could you explain in fine detail what your problem is, and how it came about?
Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.
If you would like to reset your AOL password ***** can follow the directions below: Visit the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password? link. Enter your AOL Username or email address in the Username or Email field.In the second field, enter the words or characters you see displayed in the image and then click Next.Note: If you don't see the image clearly, you can click the refresh button to display a new set of words or characters. If that doesn't help, you can also click the volume button to have the words read aloud. Next, we'll need to verify that this account belongs to you. Under Verify this is your account, select a confirmation option. For more information, see our Account Verification Options article.Note: In some cases you may be asked to choose an additional option. If you need further assistance, please call AOL Customer Support Team at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.You can now reset your password. Reset your password ***** typing a new password ***** the New Password ***** and then re-typing your new password ***** the Retype New Password ***** Your password ***** ***** and must be 8 to 16 characters long.Click Next. Your password ***** been reset. Click Done to sign in with your new password.Note: If another window pops up asking for your name, age, etc., don't be alarmed! If it's been a while since you last updated your account profile, we may take this opportunity to ask you to fill out any information we currently don't have on file.
Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.
If you are having trouble resetting your password ***** let me know where you are stuck.
Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.
If your problem isn't related to these options, please describe your problem in more detail and I will do my best to assist you.
Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.
Please let me know the status of your problem by visiting the link below: If your problem has been resolved, please remember to leave a rating on the question page.
Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.
If you are having trouble visiting your question page, try clicking the link below: Please visit this page to let me know the status of your problem, or to leave a rating if your problem is resolved.