Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I am getting error 213:19 and my Adobe Acrobat

Customer Question

I am getting error 213:19 and my Adobe Acrobat X Pro won't open and I was told to contact adobe support. I haven't used this software since installing Windows 10. My serial number for Acrobat Pro RUPSL is *****************************
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Hi Marilyn! My name is Eric; I see ***** ***** has also responded to your request for help, but I wanted to offer an alternative solution.Adobe has created a free tool that may help resolve this issue for you. You can download it here:https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/acrobat/kb/error-213-19-licensing-acrobat/_jcr_content/main-pars/procedure/proc_par/step_1/step_par/download/file.res/Adobe%20213.xx%20Licensing%20Fix%20Tool.zipSimply click on the above link to download the file, unzip it (right-click the file and choose to Extract), and then double-click the file you'll find inside called LicFix_21319.exe. After running that file, try to reopen Acrobat. With any luck, your problem will be resolved!
Hi again Marilyn: It's been a bit since we chatted, so I wanted to check back and see if the file download I pointed you to helped you regain access to Acrobat? Please let me know!