James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My husband bought an All In One Lenovo two daysw. He is 86

Customer Question

My husband bought an All In One Lenovo two daysw. He is 86 years old and he became so frustrated that he deleted all of the icons on his desktop, including his Recycle Bib. What can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does it have Windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?If you click on the Start button, do you see anything? And/or click on Start, then click on All apps (or All programs), do you see anything?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Windows10 It is an All In One Lenovo and there is no way to start it.
Press and hold the power on / off button on the computer for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on. Then does the login screen appear? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.