Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Our gmail on the computer does not work. No messages, no anything.

Customer Question

our gmail on the computer does not work. No messages, no anything. But we get gmail on our other ipads. The site comes up but nothing on it including address books and others. David
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure. Please reply at the box given know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
phone
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have already spend $30
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
I will provide you support in both question and answer session and phone support session. Phone support is extra support.Once you accept, you will be able to enter your number or that will relfect on my screen and I will be able to call you. In this case, first of all, I suggest you to please change your gmail account password: Click the link:https://accounts.google.com/b/0/EditPasswd?hl=en If this does not work, please let me know. I will provide you additional steps. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Answer 2: Please try to use another browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome or Internet Explorer to login into your gmail account. If this does not resolve the issue, please do not hesitate to let me know by replying back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****