Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

How can i get a recover link sent to my new email to recover

Customer Question

how can i get a recover link sent to my new email to recover the email I need to get in, the one I NEED TO get in is***@******.*** , the one i need the recover link sent to is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please let me know. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
If you want to get an answer in the question/answer session only, I'm providing my answer here: I regret to inform you that recovery link(for main account) cannot be sent to any other email address if you don't have access to your main account. In order to recover your Gmail account, you need to fill out Gmail recovery form and prove your account ownership by providing answer to their questionnaire to the best of your knowledge regarding this account. Click the link: "I don't know my password".Enter your email address and click Continue.Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."And then fill out all of the required details.Under Contact information, please enter a valid working email address.Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours. We are Justanswer support team, an independent tech support service provider. My job is to provide you honest and truthful information. I hope you understand. If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****