Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I'd like to know what APL iTunes charges are my bills.

Customer Question

I'd like to know what APL iTunes charges are for on my bills. Can you tell me how I can do this please?
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.These charges can be tricky, and depending on which bill they appear on, will determine which company account to login to, to review the charges and get more information..So.....did you get these charges to show up on your COMCAST BILL?This is VERY possible, with the advent of ordering options through the ON-DEMAND services these days..Or....Did you see these charges on your credit card bill?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On my credit card year end summary...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are so many of them it makes me wonder and want to know what they are. Is there a way I can get a summary of them ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There doesn't seem to be a way to get to a support person by phone
Your year end summary is just that....a summary, for an itemized list......you need to check the MONTHLY statements. YUP 12 of them
if you can check your Credit Card account online....you should be able to get all the monthly statements for 2015 and 2016 online. Much like a Checking account monthly statements are done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much! I'm sorry for my delayed response, but you've been helpful
So, you got what you were looking for, by looking at your MONTHLY statements as i suggested?.If so....im super happy i was able to help..Please take a moment to rate my performance. Thank you!