James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My Email is asking new password. I never had to enter

Customer Question

My Email is asking for a new password. I never had to enter a password ***** the inbox filled automatically.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session. I need to investigate to find out what causing this. Once connected, i'll do that. May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will work on the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please let me know. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
If you want to get an answer in question/answer session only, I'm ready to work with you here. Are you facing this issue while using your browser like Mozllla Firefox, Google chrome, Internet Explorer OR while using your email client like Mozilla Thunderrbird. Please reply at the box given below. Thank you, ***** *****