James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Windows live mail opens off Line only

Customer Question

Windows live mail opens off Line only
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
nO
7
No
What happens when you turn off the Work Offline option?
With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.Do you see the Work Offline option at the top? What happens when you click on the Work Offline option?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know how to turn off "work off line feature"
At the top, do you see the option Work Offline? And at the bottom, do you seethe words Working Offline or Working Offline? Please click on the website below for illustrations:http://i.imgur.com/ySMHJT7.jpgAlso, what email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Telstra.com
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Computer has crashed completely now
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.Let me know what exactly happens when you start Windows Live Mail. Do you get any error message?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro