Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

I have lost all free aol mail list some time back, dn loaded

Customer Question

i have lost all free aol mail list some time back, dn loaded the windows 10 or spokio? I was workin as a teck, starting pal talk. I failed to copy writte it. several attorny's bout the inter net acsess, to sell cos metics, noit is back for a price. I was worned to get out of dodge. this around 1949 and 1950. I am 88 A past mason for Bethlaham steal. rather chemist. I was traind in refactories. Made a living investing in stock and bonds also, an insurance adjuster for 25 years. ihave no way to send emal. to 2 girls i raised. religion there? thanks.***@******.***
JA: The Email Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Just untagled my Bank accoute after Daughters took Gardian ship on me? Lma off roling on floor? tuks a meker/
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission? I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question. Do you need help with:- 1: your AOL email ?- 2: your 'spokio' ?- 3: some other issue ? If it is your AOL email, then if you were using Free AOL Email, you may have no recourse if you lost e.g. a Contacts list. Free AOL Email lacks tech support from AOL itself, which can be needed if you lost a portion of your AOL facilites, lists, Contacts, etc. But tell me the circumstances of your AOL problem, and I might be able to offer more help than this. Thanks.