James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Problem with Hot Mail Sign In when using Windows and Internet

Customer Question

Problem with Hot Mail Sign In when using Windows and Internet Explorer: Sign In screen appears, flickers quickly 4-5 times and then it disappears with the message "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try later."
It started happening for the last 5-6 days only. It does not happen if I use FireFox. It happens with Chrome, too.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are there other options?
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.
I'll send you an offer.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Really, I don't know what the risks are.
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.
there are no risks you can end the session at anytime. I don't think we solve this with this chat.
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am sending a full description of the problem as attachment. Could you please reproduce the error at your end on your PC. All you need is a PC with IE (version 11) and then try to access Hotmail account (you need not have an email account).
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues with your browser and fix them while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess