Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Oh my I did something terrible. I was trying to erase a back

Customer Question

Oh my I did something terrible. I was trying to erase a back log of hundreds of emails in "junk" "trash" and "archive" and all of the sudden all of my "in box" emails disappeared.
Is there any way I can get them back. My writing depends on it.
Thank you so much,
Carol
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Hi there Carol and welcomeCan you tell me please with which email service you are using?Thank you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
gmail
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Thanks CarolYour only chance is to use the form on my link belowhttps://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd=1Fill this form in, allow 48 hours for the request to be processed and if the emails are still on the server they will then be returned to your account.I urge you to fill this in asap to stand the best chance of recovery.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you