toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

I was cleanng out my email account and reached a point where

Customer Question

i was cleanng out my email account and reached a point where next page refused to open. what can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 11 months ago.
Hi, Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.Can you please confirm if you are having the problem in a desktop/laptop/tablet? If it is on a desktop or laptop, canyou please let me know if we can do a SECURE REMOTE session so that I can check and fix the problem as you watch. Regards,Leela
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Leela: I am on my iPad andt the moment. I would assume that the problem exists on 1 or more of my desktops as well. Not wi-fi connected at moment. Juat moved to new home.
Hi,As you are on Ipad we cannot do remote session, instead I would request you to TRY RESTARTING ipad and see if that works. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.Please let me know how things go. Thanks,Leela
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will do thanx!!!
If you want I can CALL YOU and we can work while on phone.
Please let me know how things go. I will wait for your update. Thanks,Leela
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have no problem with a phone call. Would actually prefer that to trading texts and emails.John Pemelton(###) ###-####
Thanks John.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Welp....it looks like they showed up. Don't know what you sid but for now it seems to be working correctly. Thanks for the personal phone calll and I will follow your advice. Regards, JP
Thanks for the update.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Leela: apparently I was incorrect. It shows in my sent email box the emails that I have trashed. The inbox only ahows the most recent emails that I have recieved (from you for instance).....not the 200+ that I have yet to read. Also, my sent items and trash folders do not allow me to permanently delete/erase those emails from them.
I am tired of messing with evertyhing tonight and will start anew tomorrow....it is 1am in the states. Thanx for your help so far. We'll keep working on the problem. Regards, JP
Sure. Please let me know how things go and we can work in your morning time on friday. Thanks,Leela