toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

Order # = 16189645-603 I asked a question, I was told to

Customer Question

Order # = 16189645-603
I asked a question, I was told to reset my password, which I did, but AOL will not even accept the new password. And of course when I had to go to my email page to get an answer, I lost the email from ***** *****. PLEASE help me!
Sherry Lund (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Thanks for using JustAnswer. Can you please let me know if you prefer t work with ***** ***** only or if you want to work with me I can help you with your problem by doing a secure remote session. Please let me know.If you want to work with ***** ***** only, please let me know so that I can OPT OUT of this question for Jason. Thanks,Leela