Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

AOL suddenly will not accept my password. I would love your

Customer Question

AOL suddenly will not accept my password. I would love your assistance!
Many thanks!
Sherry Lund
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. If your account was compromised, the account may have been locked. In order to unlock it, you will need to reset your password. Please, follow the instructions below to reset your AOL/AIM password:Please, click the following link: that page, enter the requested information and follow the instructions.Once you do that, you will be able to reset your password ***** that ID.If you have forgotten your security questions, click the Forgot Answer link when asked the question, fill out the requested information and continue. If that does not get you working, you can call the following number to resolve the problem: (###) ###-#### ***** look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.