James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a secondary gmail account and I have just had someone test it so I know it is operative. How do I access this, and also, could I have this routed to my main account
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: this should do it but how will I pay for this?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: OK
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason