James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

How do I recover deleted e-mails JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

How do I recover deleted e-mails
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was trying to clean up an old computer and just decided to delete aol and all my messages not knowing it was going to affect my new computer with same messages
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions. Who is your email provider? Aol, Gmail, Yahoo, or something else? How do you access your email? Do you got to a website , or do you use Microsoft Ootlook, Eudora, Thunderbird or another third party app? And perhaps, most importantly, how long has it been since the emails were deleted?
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm sorry about the issue.I need to investigate to find out. Once connected, i'll do that. I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session. Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please reply at the box given know. Thank you