Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a personal gmail account. My Gmail account was frozen.

Customer Question

I have a personal gmail account. My Gmail account was frozen. Went through recommended troubleshooting including clearing cookies, etc. Now I cannot access my account at all. Even tried resetting password ***** it tells me it doesn't recognize my email account which I have used for over five years. Help
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your e-mail address here so that I can check your account.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.