IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Email with my new password ***** instructions does not come

Customer Question

email with my new password ***** instructions does not come
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you today.To confirm, you want to reset a password ***** your e-mail account, but the password ***** instructions were never sent to you?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still no info to sign on to match
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if the problem is regarding your match.com account or your e-mail account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure but I think its the match.com
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Please type here the e-mail address you used for registering your match.com account. I will attempt to resend the password ***** instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I've requested a new e-mail to be sent to***@******.*** containing the password ***** instructions. Please check for new e-mails now. In case you don't see it in Inbox, check all e-mail folders, including Spam, Junk, etc Let me know if you received the e-mail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no response from ourtime.com not in junk or spam or anywhere...
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please check for new e-mails now. Do you see the one named "test" coming from a strange sender?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Are you receiving e-mails from other senders? When was the last time you received an e-mail sent to***@******.***?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just got test
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I receive tons too many....
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
That's good. It means your e-mail account is fine; however, something seems to be wrong with your Match.com account. For that reason, I suggest contacting the Match.com support who can check what happened. Unfortunately, I cannot do that for you since I don't have access to your account. You can contact the Match.com support using the e-mail contact form by clicking on the link below: LINK - E-MAIL CONTACT FORM Or, you can call this number:(###) ###-####Hopefully, that will help solve the problem. Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I now think I was looking to reestablish with Our Time.com not Match.com. That's probably my problem. I have to go now thanks for the help....
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I went to OurTime.com and requested password ***** instructions to be sent to***@******.*** Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a phone for Our Time.com? I have no email yet...
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OurTime.com support primary uses e-mail contact forms to assist with the problems. Click on the link below to access it: LINK - E-MAIL CONTACT FORM You should receive a reply within 48 hours. Alternative contact methods are: E-mail:***@******.*** number: 1-***-***-**** It says "People Media" since that is the name of the company that runs OurTime.com Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.