Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Can I delete a gmail address I have forgotten the

Customer Question

Can I delete a gmail address for which I have forgotten the password ***** my Mac Mini where it is no longer working, without deleting it from my ipad and iphone where is still working?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, you can delete the gmail address on your Mac computer without deleting it from your iPad and iPhone.- On the Mac computer, open the Mail app, then click on the Mail menu at the top, then click on Preferences, then click on the Accounts tab at the top. Then click on the gmail address on you want to delete from your Mac. Then click on the - (minus) button at bottom left, and confirm.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.