Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I meant to delete all my TRASH, I deleted all my CURRENT inbox.

Customer Question

I meant to delete all my TRASH, I deleted all my CURRENT inbox. I HAVE AOL
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i JUST NEED MY EMAILS RESTORED FOR THE LAST WEEK OR MONTH!
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no, thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 9 months ago.
HiCustomer My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.If you've just recently deleted these messages (within the past 7 days), you should be able to restore the messages by following these steps:Step 1: Using your web browser, go to http://aol.com. In the top right corner of the AOL page, click on the envelope icon to go to AOL Mail.Step 2: Sign in to your AOL account. When signed in, click on the Trash icon located at the left panel. This shall open the contents of your Trash folder.Step 3: In the Trash folder, you will see all of your deleted emails that is not older than seven (7) days.Step 4: If you want to recover or restore any of the emails in the list, click on the check box to select the email message.Step 5: When the deleted emails are selected, click on the Action button above then in the pull downmenu, click on "Inbox" under "Move To" group of commands. This action will move the deleted emails that you selected back to the Inbox.If your messages are not in the Trash folder -- for instance, it has been longer than 7 days since they were deleted or they have been purposely purged -- I regret they will not be recoverable.If you have any other questions, please let me know!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I already know this. I deleted my TRASH first, then INBOX, there are no trash files to choose from.
That being the case, I regret that you will be unable to retrieve your deleted messages; they will have been purged from AOL's servers.I am very sorry for the bad news.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have attempted 6 times to access a refund. No luck. I will not pay for this obvious answer, no solution.
I'm sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied, and will of course escalate this to JustAnswer.com's customer service team for you to process your refund request.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you. I have used your services before (medical questions) and been satisfied. Just so you know I not a person looking for free answers. I will use you again.