James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Pearl, My g JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, My g
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: randson updated my computer with Windows 10 but I am unable to get my email to open. It says it is not snyced yet. My email works on the android phone and my tablet but NOT on my PC. Help!!!! Jan
JA: Do you mind explaining that again?
Customer: MyPC email will NOT open. It says that it is not snyced yet.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your new Windows 10 computer so that I can directly check your email issues and fix them while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess