James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Pearl: JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl:
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This is urgent. I need to speak to someone as soon as possible. I need to access my account NOW and then have some person explain why this is necessary. Please contact me, preferable by phone, now, if possible.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Howard King at(###) ###-####PLEASE!!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there Howard and welcomeCan you tell me please the issue you are having accessing your account?Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
If you wish for me to call you please accept the offer and I can do so.