Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I recently factory reset my phone and can't seem to figure

Customer Question

Hi, I recently factory reset my phone and can't seem to figure out my password ***** regain access to my hotmail account, I need support to help me restore my password.
Thank you!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:1. Click on the website below: Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.3. Then in the first box, type in your email address.4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your microsoft / Hotmail account password.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.