Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Do not know my password. Watched video on changing password.

Customer Question

do not know my password. Watched video on changing password. Can not find "yahoo account information page"
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Yahoo account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Yahoo will get to your case and contact you.If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Yahoo password:- Click the following link: http://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login- On that first page, choose the "My account may have been compromised" option and click the Next button.- Fill out the requested questions and fill in the data when asked for itYou will then be given the chance to reset your password.If that does not work for you, you can submit a ticket directly to Yahoo and get the password ***** by following the link and instructions at the following link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/general-01.html- If you prefer to speak with someone, you can call them at one of the following numbers:-->(###) ###-####Tech Support -->(###) ###-####Tech Support -->(###) ###-####Tech Support-->(###) ###-####Billing Number----> When you call them, you may wish to mention that you wish to upgrade to "Yahoo Plus" which is $19.99 / year. Once you do that, they will be a lot more helpful.If they cannot help you at the number, you can send an email to the following address: ***@******.***----> In this email, put your Yahoo or At&t ID in the Subject field.If you need to restore deleted emails:- Click the following link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/mail_restore.html- Fill out the information on that page and submit it. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.