Matt, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer support expert with years of experience and relevant positions in the field.

Unable to bring up contacts as thinking wheel keeps spinning

Customer Question

unable to bring up contacts as thinking wheel keeps spinning as if it can't locate my account
* when writing a new email on my outlook acct , entering a letter of the alphabet will not bring up any contacts to address the email
* I may have multiple account and need to delete them?
because---- I tried to free up space on smartphone by deleting apps
then uninstalled outlook app and reinstalled it but to no avail
Category: Email
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hello - my name is ***** ***** I am going to work to help resolve this issue for you. Could you tell me, when you say you are getting the spinning wheel, is that on a mac computer that you are using?
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
Hello Gary, I haven't given up on you and we are going to resolve this ;) . When you have some time, shoot me a message, be it private or public, and we will work through it.