James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

There are certain Emails going into my GMAIL Junk file that

Customer Question

There are certain Emails going into my GMAIL Junk file that I want to go into my inbox (outlook) instead. How do I make that happen. These are important emails. I don't know why they are going to Junk??
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you ready to help?
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Yes, I'm ready to help you now. Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=edf7dd17-fea3-48ad-8e55-24be7fde44c5 Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.