Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a new 4g ipad, can get emails and use all apps already

Customer Question

I have a new 4g ipad, can get emails and use all apps already loaded but when I try safari it brings up the searched for website but will not open any of the sub menus but freezes the screen??????
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. On the iPad, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.- If that does not work, open Settings app icon, then tap on option Safari on the left, then scroll down on the right, then tap on option Clear History and Website Data, and confirm Clear. Then open Safari app icon, and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried all suggestions still cannot access
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can access your reply on desk top but ipad just freezes
I'm sorry. So everything else is working fine, except Safari app right?Did you try: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Content and Settings, and check?- And/or can you try this quick method: Open App Store app icon, then type / search for chrome then install the Chrome app. Then open the Chrome app, then see if you can access the Internet / websites fine in the Chrome app.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.