James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Dear Support TechI renamed one of my folders this morning

Customer Question

Dear Support Tech
I renamed one of my folders this morning and most of my sub folders under this folder disappeared.
I desperately need them, can you please help me to retrieve them?
Regards Marg
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Margaret, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Jess
I can see that you have debited my credit card $5,have you debited my credit card with an additional $37.00?
Regards Margaret
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Margaret,I am sorry about the issues. I believe those charges were deposited on your account with us, you can always get your money back when you are not satisfied.Do you want to proceed with the Secure Remote Assistance option?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jess
I have cancelled this enquiry, please refund the $37.00 as you have not answered my question and your assistance is no longer required.
Thank You
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you Margaret for using our service.Here is the link about Regards,Jess