James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I locked myself out of my att.net email. It is telling me to

Customer Question

I locked myself out of my att.net email. It is telling me to contact att operator, can you help me?
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I forgot my email and when I tried to reset it, it said I had to answer my security questions but apparently I got those wrong as well. Now it is saying it is completely locked out to contact att operator
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thank you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the locked or problem email account so that I can check your recovery options?Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess