Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

My e-mail account is asking I

Customer Question

My e-mail account is asking for password ***** I don't remember it. How can I reset it?
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've had this prodigy account for over 20 years. It is now owned by AT&T but my ISP is WOW. Every so often this occurs. That is, I get a pop for Enter Network Password. It has fields for server (showing, use name: my e-mail account which is***@******.*** and password ***** has ******** in it. I have tried different passwords but none are taking. What do I do?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Greetings, You may reset your password ***** the following page: I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason