James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

In the past three days, suddenly my Comcast email account on

Customer Question

In the past three days, suddenly my Comcast email account on my MacBook Air has gone crazy. All emails from Feb. 20 to March 10 have appeared as new emails - to the tune of 1148 of them! Many of them I had previously delated, emptied the trash. Solution?
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Email Technician whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Email Technician whenever you like. Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It is not an issue my iPhone by the way. Comcast is behaving normally there
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please describe what I can do as in 1,2,3 etc
I can't answer the question or check what has caused this until i see it. For this reason, i will opt out.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no connect. hope my $5. is refunded
You can wait for another expert who may be able to assist without remoting in, OR you can request for a refund by mailing***@******.***. You have to understand, that the description doesn't gives any clue as to what may have happened, so without actually looking at it, or without more detailed information, it doesn't allow the tech to form steps.