James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I inadvertently deleted inbox messages and then I deleted them

Customer Question

I inadvertently deleted inbox messages and then I deleted them from trash. Can I restore them
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just trying to receive emails from emptied trash
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I know about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.