Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

Can I have a gmail address with a password ***** than my google

Customer Question

Can I have a gmail address with a password ***** than my google account password?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Thomas and welcomeWhen you set up a Facebook account, you can set any password ***** wish, even though it uses the Gmail email address as your username, the password ***** ***** to your Facebook account, not linked at all to your Gmail account.Can you try this and let me know how it goes please I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard